BJ Baldwin Brings His K5 Chevy Blazer Named Loki to Hoonigan
On the one year anniversary of Hoonigan's Daily Transmission BJ Baldwin stops by with his K5 Blazer Loki.
Months ago, for Hoonigan's Daily Transmission 100th episode, offroad racing champ BJ Baldwin stopped by with his 800-horsepower Baja 1000 capable Toyota Tundra based trophy truck. He is back today for episode 237, which happens to be the one year anniversary of Daily Transmission and Baldwin stopped by with his daily driver K5 Blazer which is named Loki.
Loki is powered by a 600-horsepower prerunner V8 engine and features King suspension, Alcon brakes, and Rigid light bars. Baldwin plays with Loki in the Donut Garage lot jumping it off a ramp and doing some donuts.
Check out Hoonigan's one year anniversary Daily Transmission episode below.
- RELATEDLearn Everything About Off Road Legend BJ BaldwinThe Baja winner sits down with Hoonigan to drink some beers and answer questions.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch BJ Baldwin Bring His 800-HP Trophy Truck to Hoonigan's Donut GarageSeven time racing champion, two time solo Baja 100 winner, just wants to do a wheelie in a parking lot.READ NOW
- RELATEDRevel in the Off-Road Absurdity That Is B.J. Baldwin’s Recoil 3There’s an 800-hp truck and donuts on a bridge and a Sasquatch. You just really need to see this for yourself.READ NOW
- RELATEDHoonigan Daily Transmission Best of 2017With near 200 videos and millions of combined views, check out the best Daily Transmission episodes Hoonigan put out in 2017.READ NOW
- RELATEDFall Deep Into An Auto Vlog Spiral with Hoonigan's Daily TransmissionHoonigan's Daily Transmission series gives you a shot of car in your dayREAD NOW