Chris Forsberg and Ryan Tuerck's New Series BlackOut Premieres
The two pair up for some car antics in the first episode of their new series BlackOut.
Last week, The Drive broke news of a new series featuring Formula Drift drivers Chris Forsberg and Ryan Tuerck called BlackOut. Forsberg has been busy with his own vlog series Good Enough! with his friend Dylan Hughes, and Tuerck has made a name for himself in the past being in drift related content for Network A.
The first episode of BlackOut starts out with a bang with donuts in Tuerck's Ferrari powered GT4586 build. In the video you get an idea of how the BlackOut series is going to be, some footage of Tuerck winning a race in a Formula Ford race car as well as crashing in a second race, and the pair hop in the GT4586 to cruise town and get some food.
Check out the first episode of BlackOut below.
- RELATEDBlackOut: A New Series From Formula Drift Drivers Chris Forsberg and Ryan TuerckAs if Chris Forsberg wasn't busy enough already, he and Ryan Tuerck team up for a new YouTube series.READ NOW
- RELATEDGood Enough!: A New Vlog Series from Formula Drift Driver Chris ForsbergChris Forsberg partners with his mechanic Dylan Hughes to work on cars and they're taking us along for the ride.READ NOW
- RELATEDBehind the Scenes of Ryan Tuerck's GT4586 Portland ShootDonut Media shows what it took to make the GT4586 Portland shoot with Ryan Tuerck happen.READ NOW
- RELATEDRyan Tuerck Crashes His Ferrari V-8 Powered Toyota GT-4586The Toyota GT-4586 has been Tuerck'd.READ NOW
- RELATEDLearn What Makes Chris Forsberg DriftDan Burkett chats with Formula Drift championship winning driver Chris Forsberg about what makes him drift.READ NOW