The Smoking Tire 'One Take' Series Is Back
Originally thought to be ending, the 'One Take' series will continue with Zack Klapman as the host.
When he is not playing host on /DRIVE on NBC Sports, Matt Farah runs a successful YouTube channel called The Smoking Tire. The channel's "One Take" series is one of the few gems of the automotive YouTube world. In the "One Take" series Farah reviews mostly The Smoking Tire fan and car enthusiast's cars while driving through canyon roads.
The Smoking Tire fans have known for a while that the series would come to an end, but today we learned it would return—with a new host. The "One Take" series will be helmed by The Smoking Tire podcast host and /DRIVE cameraman Zack Klapman.
Check out Zack Klapman's official announcement via The Smoking Tire's YouTube channel below.
- RELATEDWatch Matt Farah Talk Life, One Takes, and What Makes a Good Car ReviewA day in the life of The Smoking Tire's Matt Farah.READ NOW
- RELATEDMatt Farah Takes A 997 Carrera 2S For A One TakeIt's bone stock, it's got low miles, it's priced right in the market, and it's fantastic to driveREAD NOW
- RELATEDCamaro Z/28 Owner Says He Was Trolling Matt Farah, Wants 'One Take' Video Taken Down"Ahhhh, here it goes!"READ NOW
- RELATEDRain Ruins A Highly Modified Porsche-Centric One TakeMatt Farah is smart to not hammer on Derek Whitacre's "Stupid Car" 911 build in the wetREAD NOW
- RELATEDWatch This One Take of Chris Forsberg Drifting a Crooked HillclimbAnd to think most of us are just mastering the heel-toe.READ NOW