You Have Until Thursday to Jump on Harbor Freight’s Anti-Inflation Sale
I won’t tell anyone who your favorite tool brand really is.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
I know your dirty secret. Everyone thinks you're the type of person who uses nothing but pro-level tools, but really you enjoy a little Harbor Freight action when nobody's looking. Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me. But you've only got until Thursday, Aug. 18, to jump on its Anti-Inflation coupons. I already put a list of the best deals together, so you don't have to work too hard to cover your tracks.
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
- Predator 3,200-psi Pressure Washer for $369.99
- Daytona Three-Ton Long-Reach Low-Profile Professional Floor Jack for $209.99
- Predator 4,375-Watt Gas-Powered Portable Generator for $459.99
- U.S. General 56-Inch 22-Inch Double Bank Roller Cabinet for $849.99
- Braun 5,000-Lumen LED Hanging Shop Light for $17.99
- Pittsburgh Automotive One-Ton-Capacity Foldable Shop Crane for $199.99
- Pittsburgh Automotive 1,500-Pound Aluminum Motorcycle Lift for $199.99
- Pittsburgh Automotive 1,500-Pound Vehicle Dollies for $49.99
- Central Machinery 8.0-Inch Five-Speed Bench Drill Press for $74.99
- Titanium Stick 225 Inverter Welder for $289.99
- Bauer Three-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum for $34.99
- Pittsburgh Pro 3/8-Inch Color-Coded Deep Socket Set for $9.99
- Braun 845-Lumen Underhood Rechargeable Work Light for $29.99
- Bauer 6.0-Inch Bench Grinder with LED lights for $44.99
- Pittsburgh Half-Inch Impact Socket Set for $17.99
Read More From The Garage
• Let's get your car clean with these great cleaning deals
• Why does Vietnamese car company VinFast want you to subscribe for your EV's battery?
• Yes, you absolutely need a new Seiko or G-Shock
• Danny Ric's time at McLaren may be ending. Lando rejoices
• Drift mode absolutely works in Audi's RS3
• Can-Am is back to building motorcycles, but this time they're electric
• You can't go wrong with any of these multitool deals