Now That You Know You Need Winter Tires, Here Are Some Deals On Them
You’ve already seen how rough winter is gonna be this year, so don’t wait any longer to get a great deal on some winter tires.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
It's already been an intense winter, one that has made more than a few people regret not picking up some winter tires. Don't be one of them, and don't wait in line at the tire store: order some discounted winter tires from Amazon, and have a mobile tire technician fit them at your convenience. (Yes, they're a thing if you didn't know yet.)
Before buying, it's worth knowing the difference between studded and non-studded tires, and which is right for you. Studs are outstanding on packed snow or wet ice, but tend to make much more noise when it's dry out. Unless you drive in those conditions often, you're probably better off without studs. We've included options for both here—be sure to verify that you're buying the right size, and to get a full set of four if you have all-wheel-drive or four-wheel-drive vehicle.
- Accelera X Grip Winter Touring (16% off)
- Nokian Nordman 7 Performance (24% off)
- Nokian Nordman 7 Studded (10% off)
- Nexen Winguard Winspike 3 (15% off)
- Mastercraft Glacier Trex (10% off)
- Hankook Winter i*cept iZ2 (23% off)
- General Altimax Arctic 12 Studable (12% off)
- Cooper Evolution (10% off)
- Sumitomo Ice Edge Studable (12% off)
- Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 (10% off)
More From The Drive
- Lewin Day finds out why a smartphone isn't the old-car tech upgrade it may first seem.
- How the 2023 Chevy Traverse RS softened Nico DeMattia's stance toward SUVs.
- Tesla has backed down from its controversial "yoke" steering wheel, though you can still get one.
- Gran Turismo isn't just a game anymore: It's an intense-looking racing movie.
- Cadillac wants to bring American pride back to Formula 1 with racing dynasty Andretti.