Download The Drive's Pikes Peak Hill Climb Background Collection
Does your phone or computer need a prettier (by which we mean: more cars) background? We've got you covered with a 2017 Pike's Peak collection.
As part of our Pikes Peak International Hill Climb coverage, we have selected the very best of our race and parade shots for inclusion in a wallpaper collection. Included are still images of cars and drivers from across the globe, such as Japan, Germany, Russia, and the United States of America. There is something for everyone: fans of American iron will be pleased with the inclusion of a Ford Mustang and Chevy's Corvette and Camaro duo; those whose hearts lie in Stuttgart can ogle a pair of Porsche 911s; rally enthusiasts have a classic Audi Sport Quattro; and JDM fans have a Skyline GT-R and an Impreza WRX STi to drool over.
There are two sets of backgrounds available: one for computers, the other for smartphones. The computer backgrounds are 1920 x 1280, and with minimal finagling will fit all but the silliest screen resolutions. That is, provided you don't have one of those old curved gaming monitors.
The phone backgrounds are 1080 x 1920 to match the screen resolution of the iPhone 6 S. Now, we know there are more choices out there for smartphones than Apple products, but who said that these pictures only work with said phone?
In the event that you find something you like, you can download the image of your choosing here.
- RELATEDWatch Our Pikes Peak Hill Climb Footage From Atop Glen CoveOnly the camera chopper had a better angle from which to watch Pikes Peak.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Wacky, V8 Swapped Porsche 914 Was Pikes Peak's Greatest OddballDid you even know you you wanted this so badly?READ NOW
- RELATEDUPDATE: Man Trying to Help Crashed Racer at Pikes Peak Gets Rounded up by PoliceNow with more awesome photos of the same guy, this time rocking a homemade beer bong.READ NOW
- RELATEDMan Trying to Help Crashed Racer at Pikes Peak Gets Rounded up by PoliceWhen things don't go as planned, just stay back.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Pikes Peak Hillclimb Was Full of Wonderful Historic CarsGet your fix with these up close and personal photos.READ NOW