Watch Matt Field Rip it Up in His 1060-HP Formula Drift Car
This video is nothing but high revs and tire shreds; and a chicken.
Field's Formula Drift car is a supercharged LS-powered Nissan 240SX. It puts out 1060 horsepower and eats tires for breakfast. It's loud, obnoxious, and leaves a wake of tire smoke behind it. We love it.
"No music and no free rides! Just the glorious raw sounds of a 1060 horsepower echoing throughout the valley at 7500RPM," the video's description said. That is a very factual statement. The folks at Heatwave Visual who produced this five-minute master piece did an outstanding job shooting and editing it. And there really is no distracting music, just high revs and tire shreds. It's a beautiful thing.
There's even a plot that involves a chicken—if you can believe that. See for yourself and as always, turn the volume up.
- RELATEDWatch This 1000-HP Toyota JZX100 Drift Car Tear Up Ebisu's Touge CourseWatch a two-time championship winning Toyota Chaser sedan destroy the Ebisu Touge.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Wild Over-Under Tandem Drift From Team BurstWhat happens when two drift tandem trains come together from opposite ends of the track?READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Red Bull's Mad Mike Drift Around Goodwood in this Wacky TourWho needs a tour bus when you have a trophy truck?READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch a Savage Lambo Murci, R35 GT-R Tandem Drift in a Shipping DockMonster Energy's latest #BATTLEDRIFT 2 features Daigo Saito's Lamborghini Murcielago Vs. Baggsy's GT-R drift car. Watch it here!READ NOW
- RELATEDThis 630-HP LS'd Nissan Silvia S13 Pickup is the Definition of DriftmaniaIt's the best 240SX ute there is.READ NOW