We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
Whether you're replacing old riding gear that’s wearing out or looking for accessories for your new motorcycle, finding the best boots isn't easy. You need footwear that is comfortable enough to wear all the time and durable enough to justify your purchase. Regardless of your style preference or what type of bike you ride, our picks for the best motorcycle boots for women are some of the top on the market.
Harley-Davidson Women's Tegan Boot
- The Tegan boot is a stylish option that is made with a reinforced toe, durable metal eyelets, and a zipper and lace closure
- Cushioned lining offers extra comfort
- This Harley-Davidson boot might be shorter than some riders would prefer
- Heels wear out faster than others
DailyShoes Women's Motorcycle Ankle Boot
- These boots feature genuine leather and a zippered pocket
- Available in 25 colors
- Anti-slip soles and a padded interior provide comfort
- Some riders have had issues with the sharp prong buckles across the back, and they aren’t as durable as other options
O'Neal Women's Rider Boot
- These boots use injected plastic plates and metal shank inserts to protect your feet
- Feature mesh interior for ventilation, a padded sole, and a synthetic leather heat shield to protect against a bike’s exhaust
- The O'Neal boots are not as insulated as other options
- On the more expensive side
- Best Overall: Harley-Davidson Women's Tegan Boot
- Best Value: DailyShoes Women's Motorcycle Ankle Boot
- Best Premium: O'Neal Women's Rider Boot
- Most Comfortable: Harley-Davidson Footwear Women's Amherst Motorcycle Boot
- Honorable Mention: Harley-Davidson Footwear Women's Inman Mills Motorcycle Boot
- Honorable Mention: Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Sawyer 4 Motorcycle Boot
- Honorable Mention: Vince Camuto Women's Windy Motorcycle Boot
Best Motorcycle Boots for Women: Reviews & Recommendations
Our Verdict on the Best Motorcycle Boots for Women
Our top pick is the Harley-Davidson Women's Tegan Boots because of their durable construction and comfort.
A more affordable motorcycle boot is the DailyShoes Women's Motorcycle Ankle Boot. They come in a variety of styles and have extra storage.
Q: Do I have to wear motorcycle boots for riding?
No, but you need to protect yourself. Boots are the most popular option because they are sturdier than other shoes and can handle the high heat from the exhaust. It’s crucial to get boots that are made from stiff materials to protect your legs.
Q: Is there a difference between riding and after-riding boots?
Yes, and the biggest difference is construction. Riding boots feature thicker soles to avoid melting and use thicker leather to protect your leg. After-riding boots focus on looks over durability but can still be a good option.
Q: Do I order motorcycle boots in my regular size?
It may be good to go for a size bigger than what you usually wear. It's also useful to read other customer's reviews to see if the particular boots you want tend to run big or small.
Why Trust Us
Our reviews are driven by a combination of hands-on testing, expert input, “wisdom of the crowd” assessments from actual buyers, and our own expertise. We always aim to offer genuine, accurate guides to help you find the best picks.Learn more