McLaren Builds Its 10,000th Car and BMW X7 Spy Shots Emerge: The Evening Rush
Plus, some great last-minute holiday gift ideas.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Spy shots of the rumored BMW X7 have emerged. The X7 is a three-row SUV that is set to compete with the Mercedes-Benz GL-Class and Cadillac Escalade. The X7 appears to be similar to an extended BMW X5, so if you are looking for a drastic change out of BMW, this is not where you will find it.
As the winter starts to slam New England, Dodge continues to push the new Challenger GT with video of it flying down the snow-covered roads of Alaska. The Challenger GT will be powered by the standard 3.6-liter V6, sending power to all four wheels.
Let's have a slow clap for McLaren, as it just hit a huge production milestone. McLaren has officially produced its 10,000 car after coming back into the production game five short years ago. The 10,000th car was a ceramic grey 570S.
A foam roller is a great (and simple) tool to help reduce injury and improve your workout. Now incorporate heat to the situation and you will be in muscular bliss before and after every workout. Rather than using batteries to heat up the roller, just pop it in the microwave, let the molecules do their thing (you know, jiggle) and enjoy the warm Moji Heated Roller as it loosens your muscles.
Like burgers? Me too. So let's both check out the new book PornBurger: Hot Buns and Juicy Beefcakes to learn everything we need to know about the glorious food.
If you still need to buy a gift for that explorer in your family, consider old U.S. Army survival field guides. With all you need to know about surviving in the wild, each paperback is a fan favorite among adventurers.
Breaking news: It is getting colder out. Winter is approaching and so are the chances of frostbite. Fight the cold with Give’r 4 Season Gloves. With an all-weather waterproof leather interior and Thinsulate lining, these gloves are perfect for a hard day’s work—or a night on the town.
- RELATEDWe Helped Team O'Neil and Sig Sauer Create the Most Badass Driving Course EverCars and Guns. You read that right—and you can do it, too.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: The Siberian By Tiger Adventure VehiclesNot your Grandpa's RV.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Volvo S90 T6 Inscription Is Calm, Cool, and ComfortableNice things happens when Swedish automakers have carte blanche to work on a luxury car.READ NOW
- RELATEDWith Used Cars, You Get What You Pay ForIf you've come across a “good deal,” take a closer look. It may not be, well, good.READ NOW
- RELATED10,000 Maniacs: McLaren Reaches a Milestone in Supercar SalesFor these fastidious Brits, 100 cars used to be a big deal. Now? Pish tosh.READ NOW