Dodge Is Taking More Viper Orders and Cadillac Returns to Endurance Racing: The Evening Rush
Plus, the perfect everday carry knife is waiting for you.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Chrysler is very proud of the first production hybrid minivan. The new Pacifica has earned itself an 84 mpg-e rating and an overall range of 566 miles. Not bad, Chrysler, not bad.
Before Dodge kills the beloved Viper, it is taking orders one more time. It is unclear how many orders will be accepted, but we can assure you, they will go fast.
Cadillac plans to return to endurance racing starting in 2017. They will be using the DPi-V.R, with a 6.2-liter naturally-aspirated V8. Power output is expected to be around 600 horsepower to comply with IMSA regulations.
If you are in the market for a tough-yet-simple knife, don’t pass over the Spyderco Paramility 2. Made of S30V steel, the Paramilitary 2 rocks a 3.44-inch blade that will withstand the test of time and happily cut through your daily chores without dulling. Using a simplistic locking mechanism that is sunk into the G10 handle, users don’t have to worry about constant malfunctions or jams.
I can guarantee you that you don’t need 75 percent of the items currently in your billfold. Reduce the clutter and pick up a Smathers and Branson needlepoint wallet. With a ton of cool designs, there is bound to be one that grabs your attention.
A lot of us spend time in the gym each day, but how many of us truly know how to prevent injury and listen to our body? Although I fancy myself somewhat knowledgeable, there is always someone who knows more than me. Expand your understand of injury prevention and workout optimization with "Becoming A Supple Leopard." Ignore the creepy title; this book will help you stay healthy and fit for years to come.
RTIC Ramblers are awesome, but they are lacking one thing: your own touch. Customize your RTIC Rambler with your club’s, company’s, or sports team’s logo at customtumblershop.com.
- RELATEDThe McLaren 570GT Is a Supercar for Grown-UpsOnly $10,000 more than a 570S? For McLaren buyers, that's like ordering off the Dollar Menu.READ NOW
- RELATEDCar Porn: Porsche 917 GulfGetting up close and personal with the sexiest cars on the internet.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 17 Craziest DriveTribes You Must Join TodayLet The Memes Begin!READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for November 30th, 2016: Lucid Motors To Build In ArizonaThe company will break ground on the $700 million facility next year, start building cars in 2018.READ NOW
- RELATEDRemembering Paul Walker Three Years After His Tragic DeathTributes pour in from Fast and Furious costars.READ NOW