A 765-hp Viper ACR From GeigerCars and Faraday Future’s SUV: The Evening Rush
Plus, Hone Shaving's perfect razor and 50% off Osprey backpacks.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
German tuner GeigerCars has tuned a Dodge Viper ACR to a ridiculous 765hp. In addition, the company included revised aerodynamics and forged alloy wheels. Expect to pay an additional $48,000 to upgrade your Viper ACR from insanity to frothing madness.
Mitsubishi ordered a recall of 82,436 vehicles due to CVT hesitation. The recall effects 2015 and 2016 Outlanders and Lancers and can cause the vehicles to temporarily lose signal, affecting acceleration.
Watch out Elon: a Faraday Future SUV was spotted cruising the streets in heavy camouflage. The general design and size hints that the vehicle will compete directly with Tesla’s Model X.
A heavy razor is a steady razor and a steady razor leads to a clean shave. Head over to Hone Shaving and check out their Type 15 razors. With solid brass handles, they're precise shaving tools.
Although our nation’s national parks are beautiful in their own right, we can’t forget about the artwork associated with them. In the new book, See America, you can appreciate artwork from 75 national parks.
Today’s beer pick takes us to the young Flagship Brewing Company in Staten Island, New York. Founded in 2013, this quickly growing brewery has started to make headway in the New York craft beer scene. They boast a very social tap room, brewery tours and events. Long story short, Flagship Brewing Company is about immersing craft beer enthusiasts in their brand.
Looking for a trusty pack? Steep & Cheap currently has Osprey Packs Kode 42 Backpacks for 50% off. This water-resistant backpack is the perfect solution for your next adventure.
- RELATEDThe 2017 Porsche 911 Carrera S Manual Is a Breath of Fresh AirSay what you want; this car is too awesome to care.READ NOW
- RELATEDFrom Mercedes-Maybach, a Gullwing Vision of a CoupeAhoy, billionaires: Your mega-yacht has docked at Pebble Beach.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for August 23rd, 2016: Jaguar Land Rover Opening Showroom Specifically for Buying Cars OnlinePop in to learn about the cars. Log on to buy one.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Roborace's Self-Driving Race Car Tear Up the TrackThe autonomous race car is vaporware no longer.READ NOW
- RELATEDAutomotive Supplier Denso Wants to Blast Drivers With A/C to Keep Them AwakeThe next best thing to being doused with a bucket of ice water.READ NOW