Oklahoma Man Opens Fire at Taco Bell Drive-Thru Over Hot Sauce Dispute
Don't mess with people's hot sauce—or chicken nuggets, for that matter.
It’s frustrating when your order gets messed up in a fast food drive-thru, but no one is more frustrated about this than an Oklahoma man who pulled out a gun and started shooting at a Taco Bell because he did not receive sauce packets in his order.
The Smoking Gun reports that an Oklahoma City Taco Bell had an altercation with a patron at 1:25 a.m. After he placed his order and picked it up, he returned in a fit of rage yelling that he didn’t get his sauce packets. Whether it was mild, hot, or fire sauce that he requested is unknown at this time. He got so mad that he fired at least two shots at the Taco Bell but didn’t actually shoot any of the employees.
The Taco Bell crew wisely locked themselves in the bathrooms and the enraged patron came inside, “clambering around” the restaurant, presumably grabbing the sauces he required to complete his order. Then the hungry shooter left and is still at large.
The Oklahoma City Police Department is currently looking for the suspect who has been described as a black man in a green hoodie. If you happen to know someone who fits this description in the Oklahoma City area who is particularly passionate about tacos, the police might have a few questions for him.
- RELATEDAngry Drive-Thru Customer Chokes McDonald's Employee Who Forgot KetchupThe ketchup aficionado got out of her car, entered through the back door, and proceeded to attack several employees.READ NOW
- RELATEDScott Dixon, Dario Franchitti Robbed at Gunpoint at Indianapolis Taco BellDixon had just nabbed pole position for this weekend's Indianapolis 500.READ NOW
- RELATEDFlorida Man Arrested for Trying to Trade Weed for Fast Food at McDonald's Drive-ThruCops only caught the accused when his munchies got the better of him and got back in line at the same McDonald's.READ NOW
- RELATEDFlorida Man Arrested for DUI After Confusing Bank with Taco Bell Drive-ThruAfter being woken from an unconscious slumber, the 28-year-old Hyundai driver reportedly asked the bank employee for a burrito.READ NOW
- RELATEDFlorida Man Arrested for Pitching Alligator Into Drive-Thru WindowBecause Florida.READ NOW