As I'm sure avid readers of this site are aware, Ferrari has recently unveiled the 488 Pista at the Geneva Motor Show. It's billed as a meaner, leaner 488 GTB and features a mid-mounted engine making 710 horsepower, the most ever produced by a production Ferrari V8.
To mark the Pista's launch, Ferrari has released an official video that showcases its new, hardcore 488 doing what it does best: being flogged within an inch of its life on the track before heading out for a spirited mountain-road cruise with a high-heeled companion in the passenger seat.
- RELATED710-Horsepower Ferrari 488 Pista RevealedThe 488 Pista is a thoroughbred warhorse, but not one that'll buck you off.READ NOW
- RELATEDFerrari 488 Pista Debuts in GenevaWith 710-Horsepower, the 488 Pista is the most powerful V8 model in the company's history.READ NOW
- RELATEDHigh-Performance Variant of Ferrari 488 GTB Leaks OnlineA first look at the hardcore version of the Prancing Horse's mid-engined supercar.READ NOW
- RELATEDWe Drifted a Ferrari 488 GTB at Monticello Motor ClubTaking cues from Ali, Ferrari proclaims itself the greatest—and we can't help but agree.READ NOW
- RELATEDKylie Jenner Just Got a Ferrari LaFerrari From Travis ScottThe makeup mogul received one of these rare luxury models as a push present from her boyfriend.READ NOW