There's a Giant Supercar Vending Machine in Singapore
A vending machine that ditches the Rolos for a Rolls-Royce.
It's the quirky car buying experience you didn't know you needed. Making use of a stacking display case showroom, Autobahn Motors has taken an off-the-wall approach to selling its high-class inventory—literally. The vending machine style building allows the Singapore dealer to use space efficiently and theatrically, drawing in customers from all over the continent with this 15-story building filled with supercars.
Autobahn Motors has reinvented the way exotic car enthusiasts buy their cars, beginning from the ground floor. Starting at the bottom, customers can view inventory and select which car they'd like to view via a trick touchscreen display. Once they've selected from the 60 cars storage, the vehicle is brought down by an elevator system that places it at center stage.
The building's architecture is similar to that of Carvana in San Antonio, Texas, a company that utilizes an eight-floor system that can house up to 30 cars.
General manager Gary Hong says that the company had this building designed to make smart use of the crowded Singapore streets, enabling them to store a variety of cars without taking up much space.
"We needed to meet our requirement of storing a lot of cars. At the same time, we wanted to be creative and innovative," Hong told Reuters.
Included in Autobahn's selection are Ferraris, Lamborghinis, and a host of other top-tier autos that you'd expect to see somewhere else like Dubai. With its ever-changing inventory, we expect to see a lot of neat collector cars make their way through the dealer's display.
- RELATEDTop Öhlins Dealer in America Found Guilty of Tax FraudThe owner of Kyle Racing could face up to 10 years in prison.READ NOW
- RELATEDMassive Tornado Completely Obliterates Texas Car DealershipI-20 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Canton took a direct hit from a mile-wide EF3 tornado.READ NOW
- RELATEDLargest Lamborghini Dealership on Earth Built in DubaiWere you expecting it to be anywhere else?READ NOW
- RELATEDTexas Toyota Dealer Under Fire After Manager's Wife Wins Supra in Charity RaffleLone Star State scandal! After winning a charity raffle and listing the car on eBay, a Texas dealership is in hot water.READ NOW
- RELATEDCrazy Ohio Ford Dealer Now Selling 550-HP EcoBoost Mustang for $32,995Lebanon Ford can't stop, won't stop with the high-horsepower Mustangs.READ NOW