Drive Wire: Honda Recalls the Shadow
We kick off the day with important motorcycling news – Honda has announced a recall on 2010 to 2016 VT750 Shadow motorcycles. According to Honda, engine vibration could cause wear and tear on crucial wiring, which in turn could lead to engine stalls. No one has been hurt, but owners are cautioned to put their bikes away until the dealer recall starts in late February. Since it’s below freezing in half the US, this is pretty good recall timing. Be safe, shadow owners.
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Tesla Recalls Every Model SREAD NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Fiat Chrysler Recalls 75K Jeep CherokeesREAD NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Toyota Recall NewsREAD NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: VW to Recall 11 Million CarsREAD NOW
- RELATEDThe 2016 Range Rover Td6 Is the Best Diesel Not Currently Under EPA RecallNeighbors will never suspect you’re pinching pennies.READ NOW