WEC Lone Star Le Mans Race Day: The GTE Cars
See all of the GTE cars from The Lone Star Le Mans, in the order they finished.
The LMP1 and LMP2 prototypes may look like UFOs, but the GTE cars are the ones we all know and love. This is where Ferrari and Porsche and Aston Martin and Ford duke it out for endurance supremacy. The results are less predictable, and the liveries are stunning.
Here's a look at all the GTE cars that ran at COTA, during this final Lone Star Le Mans.
- RELATEDWEC Lone Star Le Mans Race Day: The PrototypesThe farewell race at COTA was thrilling and we have all the prototypes, in the order they finished.READ NOW
- RELATEDPorsche Victorious In Texas WEC BattleThe 1-2 victory gives Porsche a distinct points advantage in the championship with just 3 rounds remainingREAD NOW
- RELATEDPirelli World Challenge At COTA Winners GalleryThree days of racing action at Circuit of The Americas are in the books. Here's a roundup of the big winners.READ NOW
- RELATEDIMSA At Circuit Of The AmericasIMSA's WeatherTech Sportscar Championship rolled into Austin for a weekend or racing and we were trackside.READ NOW
- RELATEDRejoice, WEC is Returning to SebringIn 2019, the WEC will run its own 12 Hours Of Sebring back-to-back with IMSA's 12-hour classic.READ NOW