WEC Lone Star Le Mans Race Day: The Prototypes
The farewell race at COTA was thrilling and we have all the prototypes, in the order they finished.
There was thrilling action in the LMP classes at the FIA WEC Lone Star Le Mans at COTA in Austin, Texas. Fierce battles between the LMP1 Porsches were the story of the day. Toyota tried to battle earlier, but in the end they couldn't keep up. But in the end, Porsche continued its dominance with a 1-2 finish.
Since it's the last time we'll see them in Austin for a while, here's a look at all the Prototypes, both LMP1 and LMP2, in the order they finished.
- RELATEDPorsche Victorious In Texas WEC BattleThe 1-2 victory gives Porsche a distinct points advantage in the championship with just 3 rounds remainingREAD NOW
- RELATEDPractice Day With The WEC At Circuit Of The AmericasSights from the first full day of the World Endurance Championship at the Circuit of the Americas.READ NOW
- RELATEDRejoice, WEC is Returning to SebringIn 2019, the WEC will run its own 12 Hours Of Sebring back-to-back with IMSA's 12-hour classic.READ NOW
- RELATEDWEC Considering Shorter Calendar, Winter Championship According to ReportThis includes possibly axing rounds at Circuit of the Americas, Silverstone, and Mexico City.READ NOW
- RELATEDPirelli World Challenge At COTA Winners GalleryThree days of racing action at Circuit of The Americas are in the books. Here's a roundup of the big winners.READ NOW