2018 Honda Ridgeline Is Available Now at $29,630
This is the perfect car for " summer tailgating," Honda said.
The Honda Ridgeline is back for the 2018 model year with even more features perfect for tailgating at your next sports event.
Honda revealed more information about the 2018 Ridgeline, available in dealerships right now, in a press release on Monday. Carried by a 3.5-liter V6 with i-VTEC technology making 280 horsepower, the Ridgeline provides a great balance of power and fuel economy. Front-wheel drive models can make up to an estimated 26 MPG highway and all-wheel drive Ridgelines are only one mile-per-gallon behind that; not bad for a two-ton, mid-sized pickup.
The new Ridgeline receives a suite of technology and safety features to keep drivers comfortable and entertained. All Ridgelines will have Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, plus premium audio and Honda's navigation system. Honda is proud of the Ridgeline's knack for safety, as it is the only pickup truck to receive the Top Safety Pick+ accolade from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety in America.
Honda has tuned the 2018 Ridgeline for tailgating, making it the ideal truck for parking lot parties. The Ridgeline features a Dual Action Tailgate, which allows people to easily access a trunk located in the truck's covered bed. Oh, the in-bed trunk can also be used as a cooler, so storing beer has never been easier. Buyers can also opt for the Truck Bed Audio System that makes the subwoofer in the trunk of your hatchback seem obsolete.
The Ridgeline 2WD starts and $29,630 and the AWD model will cost $35,070. You can pick one up just in time for August football games.
- RELATED2017 Honda Ridgeline Quick ReviewCritic's Notebook takeaway: Can a truck be too nice?READ NOW
- RELATEDCan the New Honda Ridgeline Be Called a Truck?The short answer is, “it’s complicated…”READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Is the 2018 Honda AccordThe Ohio-built mid-sized sedan will be available with an engine lifted from the Civic Type R and—get this—a volume knob.READ NOW
- RELATEDHonda Interior Patents Spotted for 'Baby NSX'Could this be our first look at a new S2000?READ NOW
- RELATEDHonda's Next Annual 'Civic Tour' to Feature OneRepublicPop rock band OneRepublic goes on tour with...Honda?READ NOW