Idaho Man Crashes Into Courthouse Because He Wanted to Go Back to Jail
Jonathan Joseph Locksmith, 37, reportedly did a donut in front of the courthouse before crashing into a decorative pond.
According to the report, 37-year-old Jonathan Joseph Locksmith was taken into custody Sunday morning after doing a donut in front of the Ada County Courthouse and then crashing into a decorative pond. KGUN9 also reports that Locksmith, for some reason, "wanted to be arrested and was acting out in defiance against the court system." Luckily for him, I guess, Locksmith was arrested and charged with misdemeanor reckless driving. No injuries were reported.
While the Honda has presumably since been removed from the pond, Locksmith may face felony charges if the damage to property is determined to be more than $1,000.
While we at The Drive in no way condone Locksmith's actions, ripping a couple of rubber-burning donuts before sticking it to the man's fountain isn't the absolute worst way to get thrown back into the slammer if that's really your intended goal. It'll make for quite a story for the guys in your cell block, that's for sure. That being said, I think somebody needs a nice, long sit-down with Prison Mike.
- RELATEDBigfoot Blamed for Car Accident in IdahoGood luck filing the insurance claim on that one.READ NOW
- RELATEDFlorida Man Nabbed by Cops for Not Pulling Over, Claimed He Was Racing to Have SexSomething tells us that wasn't the sort of "getting nailed" he was hoping for.READ NOW
- RELATED‘CHiPs’ Actor Erik Estrada Now a Reserve Police Officer in IdahoAnd, yes, he’ll patrol with a Harley-Davidson.READ NOW
- RELATEDTeen Arrested for Breaking Into Cars in Jail Parking Lot Minutes After Being Released from Same JailThe suspect allegedly climbed a wall to get into the employee parking lot.READ NOW
- RELATEDFlorida Woman Arrested After Leaving Child in Hot Car in Jail Parking LotFrom visiting a prisoner to being a prisoner in twenty minutes flat.READ NOW