2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Cabriolet Set to Debut at Geneva Motor Show
You can also expect to see a 25th anniversary edition of the E-Class cabriolet.
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E400 Cabriolet 4Matic will make an appearance at the Geneva Motor Show next week. The new Cab will be 5 inches longer, 2.9 inches wider and 1.4 inches taller than the outgoing E-Class cabriolet and Mercedes-Benz states that will help improve (actually have) rear seating.
The E400 Cabriolet will be powered by a 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 good for 329 horsepower and 354 pound-feet of torque and power will travel through a 9-speed automatic transmission. If owners should see an impending storm, the cabriolet is capable of closing the top at up to 30 mph in approximately 20 seconds.
In order to celebrate 25 year of E-Class cabriolets, Mercedes-Benz will produce a 25-year anniversary edition. The edition will come with a exclusive red body and canopy cover as well as Designo interior trim and 19” wheels. Pricing is still up in the air but you can expect the 25th anniversary edition to be a good chunk of change more than the E300 4Matic Sedan (Base price: $54,650).
- RELATEDThe 2017 Mercedes E400 Wagon Is Coming to the USMercedes is bringing back its venerable midsize wagon, and the better suburbs are quivering with anticipation.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Porsche 993 Turbo Cabriolet Just Sold for $1.4 MillionThis unicorn, auctioned off Wednesday at RM Sotheby's in Paris, was just one of 14 993-model Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolets ever made.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Single-Seat Porsche 911 Cabriolet Is on Sale in Georgia Right NowPerfect for you and the zero friends you’ll have once they see what a bastardized Porsche you own.READ NOW
- RELATED901 Cabriolet Prototype On The Open Market For The First TimeA lot of Porsche enthusiasts don't even know that there was a 1964 901 Cabriolet prototype, but it's true. Not only that, but it's for sale!READ NOW
- RELATEDIs There a New Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain AMG Under That Camo?It appears the Audi Allroad competitor might have a new sport model on the way.READ NOW