If Only Audi Built This Gorgeous A8 Coupe
This A8 Coupe rendering by X-Tomi Design would be a great Mercedes S-Class competitor.
Our friends over at Carscoops recent brought up a great point how Audi doesn't really have a Mercedes-Benz S-Class coupe or BMW 6-Series coupe competitor. Although Audi has built an A8 coupe concept, the manufacturer has said nothing of a production version. Still, this all makes sense as Audi is a direct competitor with BMW and Mercedes-Benz yet it lacks the full-sized coupe found in its competition.
The rendering of the Audi A8 coupe was done by X-Tomi Design and they did minimal alterations to the A8 design to achieve their desired look. X-Tomi Design lengthened the doors and modified to C-Pillar to achieve the coupe look. Honestly, if Audi built this and dropped in the 450 horsepower 4.0-liter V8, we would all be happy campers.
Unfortunately, there is no future A8 coupe in sight at this time, but we will be sure to jump on coverage if the moment should arise.
- RELATED2018 Audi A8 Debuts Packed With Future-Facing TechAudi's flagship sedan is the next stepping stone to our self-driving, electrified future.READ NOW
- RELATED2018 Audi A8 Suspension Uses Cameras to Anticipate BumpsOh, you fancy huh?READ NOW
- RELATED2018 Mercedes-Benz S-Class First Drive: the First Name in Luxury Sedans Gets Even BetterBut as it turns out, you can't get the best one in the United States.READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW Hasn't Built a New 6-Series Coupe Since February 2017Gran Coupe and Convertible models march on.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Spider-Man Ghost-Ride the New 2018 Audi A8Johnny Blaze is gonna be pissed if he finds out you're stealing his schtick, Peter.READ NOW