Brabus Tastefully Tunes Mercedes-Benz E-Class
No over the top build like you are used to seeing with Brabus.
Brabus has been known from turning already impressive Mercedes-AMG and Mercedes-Benz vehicles into insane performance machines. However, every one and a while Brabus does a little more subtle build. In this case, Brabus transformed you run-of-the-mill Mercedes-Benz E-Class into a family car with a little kick.
Basing the package off the Mercedes-Benz E-200 currently sold in Europe, the Brabus edition with the PowerXtra B20 Kit gives it a little extra kick. According to Brabus, the E-Class makes 221 horsepower and 243 lb-ft of torque, that's a 41 horsepower jump to the 2.0-liter four-cylinder.
Although you will not see insane wheel flares and the other aerodynamic kits normally associated with Brabus, the E-Class will have a Brabus front spoiler, rear bumper insert, rear spoiler and custom emblems. Beyond that, the E-200 looks stock.
All interior adjustments are optional and fairly reserved, like custom paddle shifters and door locks.
No word on how this will translate to the E-300 in the states but it is safe to say Brabus will work something up for the folks stateside.
- RELATEDMercedes-Benz Unveils New E-Class All-Terrain 4×4² Luxury WagonPortal axles make everything better.READ NOW
- RELATED7 Important Things About the 2018 Mercedes E-Class CoupeThe E-Class Coupe is as good as the E-Class sedan, but with two fewer doors.READ NOW
- RELATEDIs There a New Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain AMG Under That Camo?It appears the Audi Allroad competitor might have a new sport model on the way.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe Is a Boulevard Cruiser for BoulevardiersAn elegant road trip car for elegant road trippers.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes Is STILL Running “Self-Driving Car” Ads For The NOT Self-Driving E-Class (UPDATED)These ads need to be pulled before Mercedes gets its own Joshua Brown.READ NOW