Design: Always Have Freshly Ground Coffee With The Cafflano
Because K-Cups just don't cut it.
Today in design we take a look at the Cafflano, an all-in-one coffee maker. Equipped with a grinder, stainless filter dripper, drip kettle, and thermal mug, the Cafflano will transform raw beans into a glorious cup of Joe. Unlike store bought coffee, the Cafflano’s ability to grind and brew coffee enables users to have extremely fresh coffee at a moment’s notice. If you are around a water source, users can make up to 15 ounces of water at a time, otherwise they are limited to 9 ounces. I am not the one to tell you what to get your loved ones for the holidays but this wouldn’t be the worst idea. The only downside is that a little extra work is required during the cleanup process.
- RELATEDDesign: A Building-Wide Science ExperimentA building that actually gives back to its community.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: A Sleek New Tank Watch From Larsson & JenningsClassic design, affordable price—what's not to love?READ NOW
- RELATEDCan an Ex-McLaren Designer Save Britain’s Boutique Sports Cars?New construction method can carbon-fiber cars for the masses.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: Amazon Building Treehouses for EmployeesAn ambitious, and very green, new building is under construction in Downtown Seattle.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: 432 Park AvenueA new standard of luxury.READ NOW