Design: Arlo Skye’s Clever New Carry-on Suitcase
Portable device charging, an integrated combo lock, and a sleek, tough exterior make this new case a frequent flier's dream.
If you're the jet-setting type, a new company called Arlo Skye has created your new favorite traveling companion. The Arlo Skye Carry-on is lightweight, tough—it's made from lightweight-yet-sturdy aluminum—packs up to 36 liters of gear, and comes with clever details like a hidden, removable dual-port USB charger and an integrated combination lock. Pre-order customers (the Carry-On debuts in August) will also receive a limited-edition set of notecards featuring illustrations by the Swedish artist Jens Magnusson. The case will retail for $495 and comes in three elegant finishes: Penguin Black, Sardine Silver, or Champagne. Head to arloskye.com to reserve yours.
- RELATEDDesign: A Sleek New Tank Watch From Larsson & JenningsClassic design, affordable price—what's not to love?READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: 41 Cooper Square Stands Out From the NYC CrowdNot your average schoolhouse.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: Baltimore's Inner Harbor Water WheelMr. Trash Wheel has come to the city's rescue.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: Amazon Building Treehouses for EmployeesAn ambitious, and very green, new building is under construction in Downtown Seattle.READ NOW
- RELATEDDesign: Bilbao's Iconic Guggenheim MuseumA New York classic appears abroad.READ NOW