Post-Holiday Blues? Relax and Look at Some Supercars.
Corsa Vita attracted some major cars for their 2016 charity track day, and it's a treat for the rest of us.
Corsa Vita is an organization that runs luxury track day events that benefit charities in the process. This year, drivers came from around the country to Austin's Circuit of the Americas to have a bucket-list experience and raise money for Paul Walker's Reach Out Worldwide Foundation. They invited me out to their December 17th event to capture the event.
For those who weren't driving, it's still a gift: the chance to sit back and see amazing cars on a world-class track doing what they were built to do.
The holidays can be hectic, so take a few moments to relax. No racing, no drama. Just some beautiful cars in their element that will hopefully bring you some cheer.
- RELATED5 Forgotten Cars You'll Only See at Historic RacesThe lovely weirdness you'll find at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca this weekend.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes-Benz Joins the IMSA WeatherTech SeriesWeatherTech founder David MacNeil was uninjured after he crashed one of the new Mercedes.READ NOW
- RELATEDA Virtual Tour Inside Acura's NSX GT3 Racecar at the New York Auto ShowWhat's it like inside the rear-drive, non-hybrid NSX racecar? Find out with this 360-degree virtual tour.READ NOW
- RELATED15 for 2015: The Motoring Year in PhotosDithering execs, self-driving cars and the return of America’s supercar.READ NOW
- RELATEDDale Martin Is the Most Prominent Truck Photographer in AmericaAnd he's only been shooting for three years.READ NOW