Mercedes-Benz Teases X-Class Debut in Youtube Video
The X-Class mid-sized pickup will be a first in the Mercedes-Benz lineup.
Alright folks, the Mercedes-Benz X-Class (pickup) was just teased in a Youtube video released by Mercedes-Benz. Mercedes has been talking about the X-Class since the concept debuted in October of 2016. Although information on the truck is still limited, we do know some important facts.
The Mercedes-Benz X-Class will allegedly be built on a ladder frame, have two locking differentials (assuming front and rear) and will hold true to the G-Wagen and GLE-Class heritage. Previous reports also indicate the mid-sized pickup truck will use a diesel V6 and 4Matic all-wheel-drive system. The interior of the truck will most likely match the Mercedes-Benz level of luxury but we wouldn't be surprised if vinyl seats were an option since it will not be available in the US. Still, there will be plenty of beautiful interior trims as you can see from the interior designs posted here.
the Mercedes-Benz X-Class will debut on July 18th.
- RELATEDMercedes Explains Why the X-Class Pickup Won't Come to USThe premium mid-sized pickup market is a "conundrum," Mercedes boss says.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes-Benz Could Build, Sell X-Class Pickup Truck in AmericaThe German automaker is doing research to build a business case for the X-Class in the U.S. marketplace.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for October 26, 2016: Mercedes-Benz Reveals the Brand’s First Pickup Truck, the X-ClassConcept previews a production model expected to arrive next year.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New Mercedes-Benz X-Class Pickup Truck Concept Is HereIt's cute, but will it be able to keep up with the competition?READ NOW
- RELATEDWhen it Comes to Mid-Sized Luxury Trucks, the 2017 GMC Canyon Denali is the New StandardBut is it worth $45k?READ NOW