And Now, 12 Supermodels Dressed as Cars
Fashion photographer Victorija Pashuta brought together a dozen (human) models and styled each of them up to embody the spirit of a different car. Some of them, like the C2-generation Corvette or the LaFerrari, were obvious choices; others, like the Kia Optima or the Mercedes-Benz S-Class, not so much.
And for the most part, we’d say she did a fine job anthropomorphizing these cars in the name of fashion—with one notable exception. Sorry, Ms. Pashuta, but there’s no way in hell that the human embodiment of the Toyota Camry is a beautiful hipster chick with glasses.
- RELATEDSophia Loren May Have Been the Fifties’ Most Beautiful MotoristThe jet-setter never travelled in less than the best.READ NOW
- RELATEDVintage Playboy Models and Cars (Need We Say More?)Every Playmate of the Year gets—and poses with—a new vehicle as part of her prize. The pictures are as erotic as anything else in the magazine.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou’re Wrong: These Are the 15 Most Beautiful New Cars on Sale TodayAnd yes, a Volvo wagon is among their number.READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Need This Classic Playboy Magazine Shelby Girl T-shirtRevive the glory days of tasteful skin mags and hot Fords.READ NOW
- RELATEDPlease, Look at Quintessential Bond Girl Ursula Andress Playing in the SnowOn the eve of Spectre, a look back at a distant moment in Bond lore.READ NOW