The Volvo V90 Cross Country Looks Gorgeous, and Images of The F-150 Diesel Are Leaked: The Evening Rush
Plus, TOPO and Woolrich make one awesome backpack, and LIC Flea & Food is perfect for your Saturday plans.
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
Spy shots of a completely naked diesel Ford F-150 have leaked. Caught with its hood up and no camouflage on, the F-150 looks ready to rock the 3.0L diesel V6 currently used by Jaguar-Land Rover. According to reports, the diesel engine will pump out 254 horsepower and 440 lb-ft of torque.
Pictures of the Volvo V90 Cross Country have similarly been released, and although the regular V90 hasn’t come out yet, we are excited for the release of this offroad-capable wagon. The V90 Cross Country will be powered by a 2.0L twincharged (supercharged and turbocharged) four-cylinder good for 316 horsepower.
Sad news in the motorsports world: Robby Gordon’s father is one of two dead in an apparent murder-suicide that took place yesterday. Robby’s father, Robert "Baja Bob" Gordon, was a racing legend in the 1970s and 80s and resided in Orange, California with his wife, Sharon. Details are still sketchy, as police are in the early stages of the investigation.
TOPO and Woolrich have teamed up to make the Klettersack, a wool backpack with leather strapping and strong plastic hardware. This bag is the perfect blend of both companies, and definitely worth looking at.
Turn your iPhone into a high-tech camera with the Cinebody S6 case. Utilizing an upgraded lens, recording mechanism, grip, and additional mounting options, this case will turn your shaky video into the next Spielberg opus.
If you want to throw something new at your palate this weekend, consider going to the Long Island City Flea & Food. Loaded to the gills with local beer and food venders, this market is the perfect way to spend your Saturday.
Stay warm on these cooler summer-into-fall evenings with a Ball & Buck wool blanket. Made of 100 percent Merino wool, this cozy blanket will keep you toasty and happy for years to come.
- RELATEDRide Along Next to the Largest Airliner in the World as it Takes Off From LAXEscorting the A380 through LAX in a Chevy CapriceREAD NOW
- RELATEDTesla Owners Love to Shame Gas Car Drivers Who Park in Supercharger SpotsDon't let yourself get “ice'd.”READ NOW
- RELATEDHeading West, Outrunning WinterPutting the East behind us, at last.READ NOW
- RELATEDLook At This Truck That Spilled 45,000 Pounds of Bolognese in EnglandSpaghetti-o-no.READ NOW
- RELATEDWould You Buy JK Rowling’s Luxury Yacht, Designed By Johnny Depp?The 157-foot seafaring palace can be yours for a mere $19.7 million. Tacky decor included.READ NOW