Jaguar Land Rover Goes to Court and Volvo Confirms the V90 Polestar: The Evening Rush
Plus, your own personal camera man and great beers from Spellbound Brewing
The Evening Rush is your daily roundup of auto, gear, and lifestyle news, all in one place. Less time searching, more time driving. Motor on.
A Chinese automaker called Jiangling is being sued by Jaguar Land Rover for copying the Range Rover Evoque design. According to the report, JLR is suing the company for copyright infringement. Although JLR will be trying hard to win their case, it is very rare for a foreign company to prevail in a copyright case in China.
Volvo has just confirmed the production of 90 Series Polestar editions. Instead of a honking V8, the 90 Series will crank out something in the area of 600 horsepower through a four-cylinder hybrid engine.
Norway is trying to ban the sale of gas-powered cars by 2025, instead getting serious about electric and hydrogen-powered vehicles only. It seems extreme, though 24% of registered vehicles in Norway are already electric.
The Samsung Gear IconX are a pair of compact and multi-function earbuds—they can store music, measure your heart-rate, and more—that would make the perfect companion for a big workout.
Have you ever wished you have a personal camera man? The SoloShot 3 is your own motion-tracking camera that tracks you up to 2,000 feet away for three hours at a clip.
Today’s beer pick takes us to Spellbound Brewing in Mt. Holly, New Jersey. Founded by three passionate homebrewers, this craft brewery proudly distributed dank beer across the New Jersey area. If you are in Jersey, we recommend you pick up their Spellbound IPA.
Looking to catch the perfect wave? If so, pick up a Nixon Tangent Tide Watch for a crazy 70% off on Steep & Cheap and get barreled like Kelly Slater…bro.
- RELATEDThe Revamped Nissan GT-R Takes a Steamy Dip at Spa-FrancorchampsJapan's favorite supercar learns some manners for 2017READ NOW
- RELATEDThe First Drive-In Theater Opened 83 Years Ago TodayWe celebrate some near-dead theater technology with a trove of pictures from its heyday.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes C300 Cabriolet and Mercedes-AMG C63 S Cabriolet First DriveFinding 1% excellence in the realm of the 3%.READ NOW
- RELATEDU.S. Likely to Approve First Private Mission to the MoonReports that Ralph Kramden would be sending his wife were greatly exaggerated.READ NOW
- RELATEDIs Waiting in Line for the Baja 500 Better Than the Baja 500?It's a beautiful day in Mexico, and I'm scared witless.READ NOW