Teenage Chevrolet Camaro Driver Busted Doing 106 MPH to Bathroom After 'Eating Too Many Hot Wings'
If the spicy wings didn't give the 16-year-old a case of "code brown," we're sure the red and blue lights did.
There comes a time in every man's life where he overindulges—pushes himself to limits never explored before. Unfortunately, such overachieving behavior landed a Canadian teenager in hot water after police caught him driving 106 miles per hour on a public road. His excuse? He "ate too many hot wings and had to rush to the bathroom."
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police in Manitoba performed a traffic stop on a Chevrolet Camaro after clocking its speed at 170 kilometers per hour, only to discover a distraught 16-year-old in the driver's seat holding a learner's permit. When questioned further about why he was traveling so fast on public roads, told teen told the officer that he was speeding because he ate "too many hot wings [and] needed a bathroom".
Naturally, the police wouldn't accept this (or anything else) as a valid excuse for speeding, especially given his lack of driving experience and the dangerous speeds he achieved. The teen was issued a $723 fine ($966 CAD) for speeding and $152 ($203 CAD) for driving with a learner's permit without an accompanying driver.
The police didn't mention the speed limit for the road that the teen was pulled over, however, the highest posted speed limit in Manitoba is 68 miles per hour (110 kilometers per hour), meaning that the driver was exceeding the speed limit by at least 37 miles per hour (60 kilometers per hour).
Maybe next time he'll stop to use the bathroom at a Tim Hortons instead of speeding home and risking a huge fine.
- RELATEDWatch a Speeding Freight Train Wallop a Texas Deputy Who Drove Past Railroad GatesIn a battle between a car and a train, the car will always lose. Thankfully, the driver escaped with minor injuries.READ NOW
- RELATEDCanadian Police Are Using Cutouts of Officers Like Scarecrows to Curb SpeedingA small Alberta town has deployed four of the decoys and, apparently, they’re working as intended.READ NOW
- RELATEDSpeeding McLaren 720S Owner Gets Supercar Impounded, AgainThe driver was stopped by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. No word if he resembled Snidely Whiplash.READ NOW
- RELATEDSpeeding BMW Causes Brooklyn Building to Collapse Spectacularly After Heavy-Hitting CrashRaw video footage shows the Bimmer knocking the building off its supports around 11:30 p.m. on Monday.READ NOW
- RELATEDSpeeding Chevrolet Corvette Driver Arrested in Cemetery After Evading Police in Two CountiesThe driver also reportedly offered cash to hide in a citizen's home before finally being caught.READ NOW