Watch This Delivery Truck Go Drifting in the Snow
Sébastian Loeb? More like Sébastian Load.
Who says you need a purpose-built rally car to go rallying? As demonstrated by one Bosnian truck driver, all you need is a loose surface, a reasonable dose of talent, and a bit of conviction.
In a video that further proves anything with wheels and an engine can and will be hooned, a delivery truck can be seen making its way up a twisty, snowy backroad in a manner worthy of a WRC highlight reel. The sideways action hits an uphill snag around the 1:30 mark but quickly resumes presumably thanks to a lot of determination (and some helpful video editing).
Something tells me this dude's other car is a Subaru.
- RELATEDWe Ride Along with Pro Racer Rhys Millen for a Drift-Filled Lap in the BMW M4What it's like to sit shotgun while the drift master does his thing.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the BAC Mono Track Car Go Ice Drifting in SwedenThe odd-looking single-seat track machine proves its just as fun to drive on ice as it is on the tarmac.READ NOW
- RELATEDDriver Abandons McLaren 650S in Snowstorm, Refuses to Move Until Roads Are ClearThat's not how this works. That's not how any of this works.READ NOW
- RELATEDWoman Drifts Lamborghini, Boyfriend Immediately Calls Her Marriage MaterialThe ability to drift pushes one man over the edge of being ready to marry his girlfriend.READ NOW
- RELATEDMercedes Makes the Ultimate Snowplow UnimogTested dead in the middle of the brutal Finnish winter, the Unimog U427 is the hero we've been waiting for.READ NOW