Watch What King of the Hammers 2018 Was Like
Monster Energy has released a feature video following its off-road team at King of the Hammers 2018.
Earlier in the month, The Drive showed you what it took for well-known automotive photographer Larry Chen to photograph the King of the Hammers event, but today you can see what it's like to race it.
Monster Energy put out a short feature video coving the 2018 King of the Hammers event. You get to hear from the drivers, the teammates, and see behind the scenes of the race while following the Monster Energy off-road team.
Check out Monster Energy's King of the Hammers 2018 video below.
- RELATEDWatch and Learn as Photographer Larry Chen Shoots at King of the HammersLarry Chen takes you on a journey by air and by ground showing what he has to go through to shoot the treacherous King of the Hammers race.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the King of the Hammers Off-Road Race Live Right NowYou could be watching epic off-roading competition right now...so why aren't you?READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch What It Takes to Race the Baja 1000Monster Energy released a video highlighting the 50th Anniversary of the Baja 1000.READ NOW
- RELATEDHoonigan's Field Trip to the Baja 1000Watch as the Hoonigans set out to chase the 50th Baja 1000 in their ScumBug.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Crazy Subaru Crosstrek Raced in the Baja 500Yes, that's a Crosstrek underneath all that.READ NOW