Watch This Biker Narrowly Avoid Becoming a Human Pancake Under a Truck
This must be the luckiest rider alive, simply because he is still alive.
Remember that scene in The Fast and the Furious when the Honda Civic drives underneath a semi-trailer? It doesn't work in real life. Yet YouTuber Hammy Moto not only successfully passed under a trailer, he did it on a motorcycle, while crashing, and lived.
The video begins with Hammy Moto's Kawasaki Z1000 already in a nasty death wobble. Exactly how it started is unclear. This is really the worst case scenario when you're riding right next to a semi, since you're going to crash, and you have no control over what direction you're going to go. Unfortunately for Hammy, he falls directly toward the truck.
What happens next is unbelievable. Instead of the near certainty of becoming a human pancake, Hammy slides under the trailer and comes out the other side with little more than a little road rash. Whatever you do, don't try this at home, or anywhere.
- RELATEDDUI Suspect Crashes into Cop CarDrinking and driving is illegal. This man allegedly surpassed that by drinking, driving, and rolling his car into a police cruiser.READ NOW
- RELATEDDaniel Ricciardo Crashes His New Red Bull RB14 Shortly After Its DebutThe Australian racer's F1 season is already plagued by bad luck, and it technically hasn't even started.READ NOW
- RELATEDTruck Drove Around Safety Gates in Virginia Amtrak Crash, Officials SayFederal investigators cite video and witnesses in saying gates at rail crossing were down ahead of last month's fatal collision.READ NOW
- RELATEDFlying Car Crashes Into Building Almost Immediately After TakeoffThe future is filled with flying cars—and terrifying crashes.READ NOW
- RELATEDDriver Dead, Instructor Injured After Track Day CrashThe incident occurred at a Porsche Club of America event at Roebling Road Raceway in Georgia.READ NOW