RevZilla’s 15-Year Anniversary Sale Is One for the Ages
Pick a size, any size. You’ll almost certainly find it here.
RevZilla is celebrating its 15-year anniversary with an unmissable sale. I say unmissable because, unfortunately, many motorcycle gear sales are usually characterized by a severe lack of the most popular sizes. But not this one. Almost everything on sale has a wide variety of sizes available, don't sleep on this one.
In honor of the company’s 15 years of service, I’ve picked the best 15 deals on offer. At the very top of my list is the Dianese Sport Pro Leather Jacket, which is $200 off. I’d pair this with an AGV K6, Street & Steel Selvedge Jeans, and Alpinestars SMX-1R Vented Boots or Dianese Street Rocker Shoes for a total saving of $400 to $470. And that’s your new spring riding outfit.
- Dainese Sport Pro Perforated Leather Jacket ($34% off)
- AGV K6 Helmet (20% off)
- Street & Steel Sunset Selvedge Jeans (38% off)
- Alpinestars SMX-1 R Vented Boots (25% off)
- Dainese Street Rocker D-WP Shoes (48% off)
- Schuberth C4 Pro Merak Helmet (47% off)
- Shoei X-14 Helmet (14% off)
- AGV K3 SV Bubble Helmet (25% off)
- AGV K1 Helmet (20% off)
- AGV Sportmodular Carbon Helmet (20% off)
- Alpinestars Missile Race Suit For Tech Air Race (20% off)
- Rev'it! Offtrack Jacket (20% off)
- Revit! Eclipse Jacket (20% off)
- Rev'it! Eclipse Women's Jacket (31% off)
- Dainese X-Ride Gloves (45% off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
More From The Drive
- Christian von Koenigsegg still has the Miata he got when he was 19
- At least one Bronco roof hates the cold
- Most people want to buy cars that look like this, unfortunately
- I built a cheap electric go-kart
- You can fix an EV by putting it in rice