Drive Wire: The Alfa Romeo 4C Is Getting Upgrades For Its Birthday
- Test Drives
It has been a year since the Alfa Romeo’s 4C has graced our shores. Happy birthday, you scrappy little go-cart! For 2016, the 4C gets a slathering – I believe that’s the technical term – of carbon fiber on interior and dash surfaces, plus a trick exhaust system that will change its tune with different driving modes. The Alfa already sounds good, but this should add some sonic texture. The bad news is that the price will jump six grand to about $56,000, but that shouldn’t deter buyers. What would you cross-shop anyway?
- RELATEDThe Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Is So Italian It Actually HurtsFor the first time since 1994, Alfa has a convertible in the States. It’s light, quick and easy on the eyes. But is the 4C Spider any good to drive?READ NOW
- RELATEDYou Need to Buy a 1963-1972 Alfa Romeo Giulia Super Right NowWant mid-century Italian beauty you can drive every day? Better get moving, bello.READ NOW
- RELATEDMountaineering in an Alfa Romeo 4CTemperatures drop as altitudes climbREAD NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Alpina Upgrades the BMW M5READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire: Audi Announce Upgrades for 2016 A8L 4.0T SportREAD NOW