Practice Day With The WEC At Circuit Of The Americas
Sights from the first full day of the World Endurance Championship at the Circuit of the Americas.
By Rip ShaubSeptember 15, 2017
The World Endurance Championship at COTA is quite the spectacle. These incredible cars are on America's premier track for the final time for at least a couple years. And they're going out with a bang. We're bringing photos of the action all weekend.
MORE TO READ
- RELATEDGet to Know the Cars of the World Endurance Championship Running at COTAWEC is making its only U.S. stop this weekend. Here's a look at the competitors.READ NOW
- RELATEDIMSA At Circuit Of The AmericasIMSA's WeatherTech Sportscar Championship rolled into Austin for a weekend or racing and we were trackside.READ NOW
- RELATEDPirelli World Challenge At COTA Winners GalleryThree days of racing action at Circuit of The Americas are in the books. Here's a roundup of the big winners.READ NOW
- RELATEDIndyCar runs at Texas Motor SpeedwayIndyCar was in Fort Worth, Texas to run the Rain Guard 600 this weekend.READ NOW
- RELATEDPirelli World Challenge Day 2 At Circuit Of The AmericasThe second day of PWC racing at COTA is in the books. And we're back with another gallery of the day's action.READ NOW