IMSA At Circuit Of The Americas
IMSA's WeatherTech Sportscar Championship rolled into Austin for a weekend or racing and we were trackside.
Okay. We'll start with the mouthful. The Advance Auto Parts SportsCar Showdown for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship was at The Circuit Of The Americas, this weekend. When you break it down, it means that cars you recognize from manufacturers you love are on an amazing track. IMSA is the top tier of sportscar racing in North America, and the mixed classes means it's more than just eye candy. There is plenty of passing, drama and excitement from start to finish. I was trackside all weekend to bring you the sights.
- RELATEDFord GT Super Gallery: IMSA at COTAThe beautiful Ford GT on the incredible Circuit Of The Americas track deserves an in-depth look.READ NOW
- RELATEDMotorsports Photography: The Art Of Racing – IMSA EditionSometimes motorsports photography isn't about race coverage. It's about reminding us that racecars are amazing.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe IMSA Support Races at Circuit Of The AmericasRunning alongside IMSA this weekend was the Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge and the Lamborghini Super Trofeo Series.READ NOW
- RELATEDContinental Tire Sportscar Challenge at Circuit of the AmericasThe IMSA undercard also raced at Austin this week, and as always, we were camera in hand.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe McLaren 570S GT4 Has LandedThe first of the supercars has been delivered to a private owner, and we got the first look.READ NOW