John Glenn, Remembered in Photos
Today we lost an American pioneer. We pay some respect.
We celebrate the life of Astronaut and long time Senator John Glenn, who died today at the age of 95. Glenn was the last living member of the Mercury 7 astronauts. Glenn had been hospitalized in an Ohio State University Medical Center as of last week. He was the first man to orbit earth, and was also the oldest person to fly in space.
- RELATED200-Year-Old NASA-Tested Engine May Be the Key to 100 MPG SUVsTexas inventor builds a hybrid powertrain using a Stirling engine.READ NOW
- RELATEDCongress to NASA: Forget Asteroids, Let's Go Back to the MoonHouse Appropriations Committee seeks to axe Obama's Armageddon-esque mission.READ NOW
- RELATEDBentley Borrows Trick from NASA, Creates 53-Gigapixel Mulsanne PictureEnhance. *tapping keyboard* Enhance. *tapping keyboard* Enhance.READ NOW
- RELATEDDrive Wire for November 9, 2016: NASA Report Indicates Emdrive Actually WorksBut there is a lot of explaining to do.READ NOW
- RELATEDGM and NASA Built a Robotic Glove and it's the CoolestAutomotive engineers team with rocket scientists to make your childhood dreams come true.READ NOW