Our Favorite BMWs From the Past 100 Years
On the occasion of BMW's global centennial, we look back at the BMW models that made us go all fizzy inside.
As if we needed a reason to talk cars for about 20 minutes, BMW's centennial this year is the perfect excuse to play show-and-tell with our favorite Bavarian motor sleds.
This week on AFTER/DRIVE, Spinelli, Moseley, and Prichinello, Esq. pore over the BMW models that have affected their overactive car-brains most significantly, lo these past 100 years.
The real question is, which one of these jokers mentioned the E39 M5 first?
- RELATEDBMW 740e Spearheads New iPerformance LineThink of it as M Performance, except for the environmentally conscious.READ NOW
- RELATEDMatt Farah Is Back With /TUNED and the Perfect BMW 2002The first new episode of /TUNED tackles an icon.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Undignified Death of an Old BMW 2002There are some wounds that time cannot heal.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe New BMW M2 Is the New BMW M3A reclamation? A reincarnation? An entirely new thing? We’ll take it. All of it.READ NOW
- RELATEDBad News for BMW M5 Buyers Who Want a ManualYou can probably figure out what it is.READ NOW