Check Out Shifting Gears Star Aaron Kaufman's Ultra4 Cummins Scout
Driving Line features the Discovery Channel's, Aaron Kaufman's Ultra4 Cummins Scout as its 'Ride of the Week.'
The YouTube Channel Driving Line has been providing a regular "Ride of the Week." This week the feature vehicle is former Discovery Channel series Fast N Loud star Aaron Kaufman's Ultra4 Cummins Scout.
Kaufman left the Fast N Loud series to star in his own Discovery Channel series, Shifting Gears. Kaufman's build started life as a 1971 International Scout 800 Camanche and was fitted with a slew of upgrades by his shop, Arclight Fabrication, to become a race-legal Ultra4 rig.
The car features a custom three-link suspension system, KING coilovers with hydraulic bump stops, Currie front and rear axles, a custom interior, and a 4BT Cummins engine with Borg Warner turbos.
For more of the details, check out Driving Line's video below.
- RELATEDAaron Kaufman's Pikes Peak Ford Falcon is Up For AuctionThe wicked Trans-Am racer turned hillclimb car hits the block.READ NOW
- RELATEDCan’t Get Enough of Richard Rawlings, the Gas Monkey Guy? Really? You Can’t? Wow. OK.Then he has a deal for you: "Cruisin' with the Monkey!" It's a sea cruise with Rawlings and 2,000 of his closest pals.READ NOW
- RELATEDLearn Everything About Off Road Legend BJ BaldwinThe Baja winner sits down with Hoonigan to drink some beers and answer questions.READ NOW
- RELATEDJay Leno Loves Driving The LuftAuto 911 Off RoadJay Talks LuftAuto with Porsche's Pat Long and car owner Eli KoganREAD NOW
- RELATEDYour Old Cayenne Is A Better Off Roader Than You Give It Credit ForPorsche's Cayenne has always been a decent off-roader, you know, for a car that spends most of its time in the school drop-off line.READ NOW