7 Tweets About The 2017 Aston Martin DB11
Here’s why the stunning DB11 is Aston Martin’s ultimate 21st-century car.
Aston Martin's new two-plus-two tourer is built atop a century of stunning heritage. It's state-of-the-art factory and a top-secret skunkworks combine with deep-pocketed investors that maintain a mostly hands-off approach. Its CEO Andy Palmer is a no-bullshit straight-shooter with a serious plan for Aston Martin's future. The DB11 is a a 21st-century car designed for the modern consumer. Here's a quick-hit of seven things that make it great.
1. The Aston Martin DB11 is a car of many brand firsts
2. The DB11, by the numbers
3. It is painstakingly hand-painted
4. The rear spoiler deploys in three different driving modes
5. Mercedes-Benz supplied all of the DB11's electrics
6. Talk about a big nose...
7. The DB11 interior is hand-stitched by one person
MORE TO READ
The 2022 Lexus IS500 Is a Fun V8 Sports Sedan Big on Pragmatic Nostalgia
Lexus finally stuffed a V8 into its current-gen compact sedan. It was worth the wait.
The 1977 Honda Accord Is the Honda That Put America on Notice
The Civic proved Honda had something to offer Americans. The Accord proved the era of domestic dominance was over.