IndyCar runs at Texas Motor Speedway
IndyCar was in Fort Worth, Texas to run the Rain Guard 600 this weekend.
The IndyCar series came to Fort Worth, Texas to run the Rain Guard 600 this weekend. It was a brutal race with countless crashes that ultimately finished with half of the field crossing the finish line under caution. Will Power took the victory under the lights notching his 31st career IndyCar win and his second at TMS.
- RELATEDIndyCar Has A Brutal Night At The Texas Motor SpeedwayTwenty-two cars started the race, only nine crossed the finish line.READ NOW
- RELATEDIndyCar's Graham Rahal Shows Us We Need More Visor Cam in Racing"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more visor cam." - Not Christopher WalkenREAD NOW
- RELATEDTakuma Sato Wins the 2017 Indy 500 in a Long, Bloody Battle of a RaceThe 40-year-old becomes the first Asian winner of the 101-year-old event.READ NOW
- RELATEDFernando Alonso on Potentially Leaving Formula One for IndyCar: 'Why Not?'“I mean, I'm very open to anything," Alonso said.READ NOW
- RELATEDRace Day With NASCAR At Texas Motor SpeedwayThe Drive is spending the weekend with NASCAR at Texas Motor Speedway covering the O'Reilly Auto Parts 500.READ NOW