Infiniti's Facebook Chatbot Can Tell You the 0-to-60 MPH Time of Almost Any Car
The 'Q60 Speedbot' could come in awfully handy for your next car-related pub debate.
Have you ever found yourself in need of a reliable source for 0-60 times? If so, today's your lucky day...sort of. Infiniti has teamed up with Motor Trend to bring you the "Q60 Speedbot", a Facebook Messenger chatbot that can tell you the 0-to-60-mile-per-hour time of any new car on sale today.
Well, almost any car.
Okay, let's say most cars. At least, based on my experience with the Speedbot:
No, I didn't mean one of those vehicles. When Speedbot does work, however, it works with the caveat of comparing your selected car's time with the Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 time of 4.5 seconds. Every. Single. Time.
The Q60 Red Sport 400 does 0-60 in 4.5 seconds, didn't you know? I guess little blurbs like that were to be expected, though, considering the whole thing is an Infiniti marketing stunt. I did get a chuckle out of some of Speedbot's little quips at the end of each message, like this one:
Damn. Speedbot. More like Sassbot, am I right?
Assuming your workplace doesn't have Facebook Chat blocked or if you're reading this on your phone in the washroom, you can start chatting with the Q60 Speedbot by clicking here. We'd love to see screenshots of what you guys can make Infiniti's chatbot say (or not say) in the comments below.
- RELATEDThe Tesla Model S New 0-60 Time Is the Same as a LaFerrari: 2.4 SecondsA forthcoming "easter egg" moves the P100D even closer to quickest production car.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe Kia Stinger GT Is the Quickest 0-60 MPH Car Kia Has Ever MadeKia's premium twin-turbo sedan lays down the numbers quicker than expected.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe 2017 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 Is the Perfect Sporty NannyIt's fast, aggressive, athletic—but it will make sure you mind your road manners.READ NOW
- RELATEDExclusive: 2017 Infiniti Q60SWhat’s it like behind the scenes of an automotive glamour shoot? There are bright lights and meticulous curators. Also, Charlie Sheen.READ NOW
- RELATED2017 Infiniti Q60 3.0t Premium Blends Surprising Performance with Comfort and StylingYou'll gladly sit through two hours of traffic just for the chance to open the Q60 up on some winding country roads.READ NOW