Watch These $3 Million Ferrari FXX-Ks Run Laps at a Very Wet Spa-Francorchamps
Not exactly ideal conditions for a 1035-horsepower Ferrari track car.
The Ferrari FXX-K isn't exactly a supercar that you can take to go grab groceries. Only 40 examples of the $3 million, 1036-horsepower, LaFerrari-based car were built, and they were all destined for the track. A video shared on YouTube Thursday shows a handful of FXX-Ks in a familiar environment—the Spa-Francorchamps circuit.
The video primarily focuses on a yellow FXX-K that was piloted by a female driver. But in other parts of the clip, at least two other FXX-Ks can be seen on track alongside the yellow one.
"This video shows you a woman that drives a 1035HP Ferrari FXX K in the rain on Spa-Francorchamps. Almost nobody was driving with their FXX K, but this lady do it! How cool is that!?" the YouTube video's description reads. Apparently, the YouTuber was excited that the yellow car was being driven by a woman. We're not sure why said YouTuber thought that was such a big deal, though. All we care about here is that absolutely blissful V12 engine noise.
- RELATEDUPDATE: BMW Confirms New Special Edition BMW M2 Is Coming to AmericaA total of 150 special edition M2s will make their way to American dealers.READ NOW
- RELATEDThe BMW M2 at Lime Rock: Still the Coupe du JourThe market has spoken: The M2 is a certified smash. But bring cash.READ NOW
- RELATEDUPDATE: Man Trying to Help Crashed Racer at Pikes Peak Gets Rounded up by PoliceNow with more awesome photos of the same guy, this time rocking a homemade beer bong.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Spider-Man Ghost-Ride the New 2018 Audi A8Johnny Blaze is gonna be pissed if he finds out you're stealing his schtick, Peter.READ NOW
- RELATEDBMW Will Introduce Electric 3 Series at Frankfurt Motor ShowYou may want to think twice about that Tesla Model 3 order.READ NOW