These Multitools Are Must-Haves To Make Friends With Anyone
Put one of these in your pocket and you’ll probably have the right tool for just about any job.
Multitools are instant friend-makers. There’s usually a bottle opener, pliers, scissors, a small knife, or a flathead screwdriver that doesn’t just make you useful on the go—it makes you a legend when things go sideways.
That’s why they’re essential items for gearheads, EDC folks, campers, hikers, and utility friends. And it’s why your old man (or mom) carried one all the time. It’s time you learned just how handy and what kind of an icebreaker one can be. The best news? They don’t cost an arm and a leg—at least these don’t.
- Gerber Gear 30-001364N Suspension-NXT, 15-in-1 Multitool Knife (40% off)
- Gerber Gear 31-003884 Truss Needle Nose Pliers Multitool with MOLLE Sheath (25% off)
- DEWALT DWHT71843 MT16 Multi Tool (10% off)
- LEATHERMAN, Surge Heavy Duty Multitool (19% off)
- Gerber Dual-Force Multi-Tool Pliers (12-in-1) (16% off)
- BIBURY Multitool, 19-in-1 Stainless Steel Multi Tool with Foldable Pliers (33% off)
The Drive and its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links. Read more.
More from The Drive
- Read Kristen Lee's review of the 2022 Pininfarina Batista
- Read about the Jeep CJ Surge and its revolutionary EV crate motor headed to SEMA
- Read about Toyota's latest iteration of the Supra GT4 EVO headed to a racetrack near you
- Read about Max Vertstappen's record-breaking F1 single-season win in Mexico
- Read about this Aston Martin DB5 for sale—assembly not included