- He’s a lifelong car nut, and his mission is to channel that passion into building an outlet that elevates real journalism in automotive media, fights misinformation and puts the reader first.
- He’s a graduate of New York University, having worked everywhere from small-town daily newspapers to CNN.
- He’s made Elon Musk mad on at least one occasion.
- Missing Missing Porsche Dealer Who Stole $2 Million in 911 GT Deposits Caught After Six-Month HuntThe Drive
- Mulholland Is Burning: How the Iconic Rock Store Survived the Woolsey FireThe Drive
- Ford CEO Jim Farley Isn't Trying to Reinvent the Wheel—Just Everything Else Around ItThe Drive
- Ferrari 812 Superfast Review: One of the Best Engines of All TimeThe Drive
- Lotus Blooms: How the Electric Evija Hypercar Hints at the Future of LightnessThe Drive
Get latest from Kyle Cheromcha
By Kyle Cheromcha / Published Apr 14, 2022
By Kyle Cheromcha / Published Mar 21, 2022
By Kyle Cheromcha / Published Jan 26, 2022
By Kyle Cheromcha / Published Jan 21, 2022
By Kyle Cheromcha / Published Jan 18, 2022
By Kyle Cheromcha / Published Jan 2, 2022
By Kyle Cheromcha / Published Dec 30, 2021
By Kyle Cheromcha / Published Nov 24, 2021