SVRA Vintage Nationals With Guest Photographer Rob Phelan
The Drive was at the Circuit of The Americas for the SVRA Vintage Nationals, and we took motorsport photographer Rob Phelan with us.
The SVRA Vintage Nationals are a beautiful sight. With so many amazing cars in so many classes, we decided we needed more than one photographer. Good friend of The Drive, Rob Phelan of PhotoMotion Photography, joined us trackside and in the paddocks. Also running on the track the same weekend was the Trans Am series, which added some thunder to the weekend. Here's Rob's look at the SVRA's premier event.
- RELATEDMotorsports Photography: The Art Of Racing – WEC Black & WhitesEven without color, race cars are still awesome. Black and white photos from the WEC Lone Star Le Mans.READ NOW
- RELATEDMotorsports Photography: The Art Of Racing – IMSA Night Racing At Motul Petit Le MansNight racing is a rare treat. It's taxing on drivers and photographers alike. But when it comes together, it makes for striking photography.READ NOW
- RELATEDMotorsports Photography: The Art Of Racing – IMSA EditionSometimes motorsports photography isn't about race coverage. It's about reminding us that racecars are amazing.READ NOW
- RELATEDPhoto Essay: 2016 SVRA Vintage NationalsThe SVRA U.S. Vintage National Championship brought beautiful cars and entertaining racing to Austin last weekend.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch These Vintage Ferraris Test Before Goodwood RevivalHere's a glimpse at how priceless classic cars get ready for the historic racing event.READ NOW