Watch Hoonigan Pit Two BMW E36s to the Death in an Epic Tug-of-War Battle
This seems like a pretty productive workday to us.
The Hoonigan Garage is at it again with its $350 BMW E36 "Sh*t Car." This time, the black beauty is facing off against another BMW E36, but this one has a V-8 from a BMW 540. Needless to say, both cars are in less than prime condition, but perfect for extreme hoonage.
In the video below, we see essentially the whole production staff from Hoonigan conducting their daily routine of work, play, and repeat. Like all episodes of Daily Transmission, we are greeted with the occasional random burnout. Possibly the most unexpected turn of events in the video was when a 2016 Silverado LT with some aftermarket upgrades randomly rolled into the Hoonigan lot and did a massive burnout. This may have been completely unrelated to the video (or this article) but it was so impressive we felt it was worth mentioning.
At approximately the 10 minute mark, the Hoonigan team pits the two E36s against each other, let out the slack, and start playing tug-of-war. As you could expect, the the V-8 swapped E36 whoops the E36 Sh*t Car with Kikawa behind the wheel. Though after Vinny takes his place, the Sh*t Car holds its own and gives the V-8 BMW E36 a run for its money. At approximately 13:25, you will get a nice aerial shot of both cars lighting up the tires before a street level shot of complete tire destruction.
By the end of this video, you will really question how cool your office really is.
- RELATEDAustralian Ute Does a Burnout On a Trailer Towed by Another UteUtes on utes on utes.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Ken Block Do a Huge Burnout in His New Ford F-150 RaptorIt was "awesome," according to Block's kids.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch the Hoonigan RWB Porsche Lay Serious RubberThis was the first RWB Porsche Turbo born on American soil.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Handicapped Hoonigan Rob Parsons Drift a Nissan R32 SkylineNo hand controls? Just duct tape your foot to the gas and hold on tight.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Fredric Aasbo Shred Tires With His Toyota Corolla IM at Hoonigan GarageWith nearly 1000 horsepower at the crank, this Corolla IM is ready to smoke up the neighborhood.READ NOW