Justin Bieber Hits Paparazzo With Lifted Ram Pickup in Beverly Hills
Is it too late now to say sorry?
On Wednesday night, Justin Bieber slammed his lifted Ram pickup truck into a paparazzo outside the Saban Theater in Beverly Hills, California just before 9:30pm local time, according to local police.
Video footage from the scene appeared to confirm the collision, seemingly showing Bieber climb into his Ram, begin to drive off, and knock a camera-toting man to the ground.
Bieber immediately stopped the vehicle and attempted to help the paparazzo, then remained at the scene after authorities arrived, according to both video from the accident site and a police statement to CNN.
"We arrived on scene and found a 57-year-old pedestrian on the ground," Beverly Hills Police Department sergeant Matthew Stout told the BBC. "He was transferred to local hospital with non life-threatening injuries...Justin Bieber remained on scene, co-operated with officers and was released." The paparazzo's name does not appear to have been released by police.
In case you're not up on the latest in Justin Bieber news (hell, we weren't before this happened), the 23-year-old singer unexpectedly cancelled the remainder of his Purpose World Tour earlier this week "due to unforeseen circumstances," according to the singer's Facebook page.
Bieber left the accident scene in a late-model Aston Martin registered to Kourtney Kardashian, according to DMV records dug up by KTLA-TV. And yes, if you told us at The Drive yesterday that we'd be using Justin Bieber, Kourtney Kardashian, and Aston Martin in a sentence today, we'd have called you crazy.
This isn't the first time Bieber has wound up involved in a vehicular mishap in or around the City of Angels. In late 2015, the singer was pulled over by the LAPD for making an illegal left turn; the following year, Bieber misplaced his Liberty Walk-modified Ferrari 458 Italia for nearly a month after a reported night of hearty partying.
- RELATEDJustin Bieber ‘Lost’ His Liberty-Walk Ferrari 458 For Three WeeksYep, really. This dimwit had no idea where he left it.READ NOW
- RELATEDPolice Investigating After Justin Bieber’s Convoy Caught on Video Driving Dangerously in EnglandFootage shows a trio of vehicles speeding, driving on the wrong side of the road and cutting off cars.READ NOW
- RELATEDJustin Bieber’s New Ferrari Got Him Fined in LAWhat do you mean? Asked a sad boy from the seat of his blue ‘Rari.READ NOW
- RELATEDMan Flips Lifted Truck. Internet Asks, “How Much?”Of course they did.READ NOW
- RELATEDDare You Daily Drive A Lifted Diesel?It's not so bad.READ NOW