Watch This Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS Hoon Across a Construction Site, Gymkhana Style
Look out, Ken Block—Tyler Witte is really getting the hang of this whole Gymkhana thing.
Ken Block has had his Gymkhana videos on lock for years....but Tyler Witte and his Subaru 2.5 RS sure know how to make a solid video in his style. Based at a construction site, Witte blasts his old Subaru up and down ramps, through pipes, and over jumps...and just about everything you could think of.
Clearly, Witte's Subaru is heavily modified, with weight reduction measures and a roll cage in plain sight. Although we don't have much information on the exact build, it's easy to see he has put some serious time behind it. According to reports, the total build took eight months and resulted in one mean Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS. As you can see in the video, Atlanta, Georgia-based stunt driver Witte is very talented behind the wheel...and apparently not really afraid of anything.
To make this video even cooler, Witte and his team constructed the course by welding the shipping containers together to pushing the dirt. If you haven't figured it out yet, the title "Dream it, built it, shred it" refers to how they built this project from scratch and created a budget Gymkhana. But unlike in some circumstances, in no way does "budget" mean bad here.
- RELATEDRecoil 4 Is Like Gymkhana for Trophy TrucksBJ Baldwin rips it up with his Toyota Tundra racer in this video.READ NOW
- RELATEDThis Ford Fiesta Rally Car Gymkhana Video Doesn’t Need Ken Block to Be GreatIt's still a 290-horsepower hatchback hooning through a factory.READ NOW
- RELATEDWatch Ken Block Slide All Over an Industrial Complex in Gymkhana 9Tire smoke, tire smoke, and uh, more tire smoke.READ NOW
- RELATEDGymkhana 9 Is Allegedly Filming in Buffalo and Uber is Bleeding Money: The Evening RushPlus, Woolrich makes flannel speakers and Industrial Arts Brewing comes out swinging.READ NOW
- RELATEDIn Gymkhana Eight, Ken Block Hoons Through DubaiThe continuous escalation of automotive awesomeness...continues.READ NOW